Education & Outreach Session 1: Detailed introduction & aims of this working group – (26th 18:00/27th 10:00)
The education and outreach working group aims to develop understanding of reflectivity techniques and disseminate information about reflectivity analysis. In this session we will discuss
- Actions since the first ORSO meeting in October
- What should the scope of this working group be?
- Ideas for a logo – we have a couple of simple ideas but other design suggestions are welcome.
Education & Outreach Session 2: Website content and collation of online resources – (27th 15:00/28th 08:00)
- Current status of our website
- How can it be maintained effectively?
- Examples of good content from elsewhere
- What is appropriate content for our website?
Education & Outreach Session 3: Funding opportunities & formal support from facility management – (27th 16:30/28th 10:00)
- How can we secure the long-term future of this collaboration?
- Can we claim to speak for the reflectometry community?
- Write a memorandum of understanding?
- How do we get formal recognition & publicize our efforts?