12:00-14:30 (UK), 13:00-15:30 (Europe), 07:00-09:30 (US East coast), 21:00-23:30 (Australia East coast):
Software developers will demonstrate building the same model in each software package
- Andrew Nelson: RefNX
- Artur Glavic: GenX
- Joachim Wuttke: BornAgain
- Arwel Hughes: RasCAL2
- Brian Maranville: Refl1D
- Mrinal Bera Analyzer
Software Discussion Session
20:00-22:00 (UK), 21:00-23:00 (Europe), 15:00-17:00 (US East coast), 05:00-07:00 (Australia East coast):
To be broken up into two halves, with a 10 minute break at the hour mark.
- Co-refinement and multi-modal measurements combining X-ray and neutron datasets, balancing weights or using Bayesian methods.
- 20 minute presentation by A. Caruana, followed by discussion
- First steps toward a model language
- Presentation of draft model language by B. Maranville, followed by discussion