Session 1: The present state
10:00-11:00 (UK), 11:00-12:00 (Europe), 05:00-06:00 (US East coast), 19:00-20:00 (Australia East coast):
- This is essentially the formal aspects of the text representation plus some principle decisions.
- The current state of the discussion on file formats is here
- An example ORSO file format - text representation
- And some more general information on the context of the file formats working group is here
Session 2: Recommendations
12:00-13:00 (UK), 13:00-14:00 (Europe), 07:00-08:00 (US East coast), 21:00-22:00 (Australia East coast):
- Development of criteria for what to include as meta data. Balance between readability and completeness for the text representation. Discuss the problematic of how to gather and include all the useful information for both representations.
Session 3: A common dictionary for reflectometry
20:00-22:00 (UK), 21:00-23:00 (Europe), 15:00-17:00 (US East coast), 05:00-07:00 (Australia East coast):
- Create a common dictionary for text and binary representation. Where possible and convenient we will take over the CanSAS dictionary.